First of all I would like to congratulate Mushtaque Ahmed, COO @ JJ Food Service for winning the Microsoft Visionary Award at Convergence 2015 in the Big Data & Insights category. I am very excited to be part of the team, which could deliver such innovative solutions under his strong leadership.
Also I would like to share some other interesting details on the upcoming Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 product:
- There is a Windows 10 app, which can provide the AX 7 client experience natively, without using a Web browser
- Task recorder is enhanced with a Task guide tool, which can be used to drive through employees in the application step-by-step, ie. on how to create a new Sales order
- Testing framework integration in Visual Studio for recorded tasks gives the ability for developers to test how newly deployed changes affect the existing application in a simple way
- Speech-driven AX 7 application experience with Cortana gives the ability of hands-free operation of the system
- Native Environment health monitoring and user behavior tracking capabilities to spot any potential problems with AX in time
- Vendor/partner-assisted demo for ISV solutions and apps in the Azure marketplace can bring value for customers
Doesn’t it sound exciting?!